Saturday, February 2, 2008

My Quilt it is a Blooming


I am four colors out on my Blooming Nine Patch Quilt. It is very exciting to watch it start to bloom.

I really like the colors I have picked for the quilt. I have them in order in this picture, going from left to right.

(Click on the pictures to get a better look at the fabrics and the quilt.)

I probably could have put in more green, but I think there is enough green n these 12 fabrics to make this quilt a nice addition to my bedroom.

I was really worried about the middle being too pink, but I think it will be okay in the end.

I have the first four fabrics laid out on the floor to get an idea of how the quilt top will look once it is completed.

I wasn't able to get a very good picture , but here is what I have so far:

I just wish I had my taxes completed so that I could spend most of my free time quilting.

No comments: