Sunday, August 2, 2009

Farkle

I love to play Farkle at home with the boys, and I have really enjoyed playing it online lately on Facebook because my boys have been so busy we haven't had a lot of play time.

Recently I earned enough points on Facebook to go "pro" which means I can play with other online Farkle players. I have enjoyed playing with others as it feeds into my competitive streak but I have not decided if I like the talkative players or not. Sometimes I just want to play a quick game to relax before I start a project, or before I go to bed, but some of the players "talk" so much it takes forever to finish the game.

It is interesting to play with people from all over the world, but sometimes I just want to roll, score, and leave. On the other hand, I have been invited to see the singing Santa at the Fashion Mall in Las Vegas in December and to bring the boys because they have showgirl elves. (OK, my friends can stop laughing now.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You can play a quick game either online (computer opponent or a friend) or , if you have a mac, can download the a great Farkle game by going to:

http://bestbackgammon.com