Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Old Friends

I reconnected with an old boy friend through Facebook. A lot of time has passed and other than emails our paths will probably never cross again, but it is nice to think back to those times we spent together.

I dated him long before I dated Raymond, and maybe even when I was dating Raymond because Raymond and I were not exclusive for a long time. G was 4 years younger than I was, but we had lots of fun. I'm glad to know he is well.

I can think of a few other old friends I would like to reconnect with, but I haven't found them on the internet. Some I would like to exchange emails with, others I would only want to know that they are alive and well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't you love Facebook just for that reason...connecting with "old friends" and keeping tabs on the family!?