Sunday, August 29, 2010

Alaskan Cruise

I have always wanted to go to Alaska, but I wanted to drive.  Now it looks like I will be going, but it will be on a cruise, an extended family cruise.  The girls, hopefully both husbands, the boys, BFF and I are planning on going two years from now. 

I have never, ever wanted to go on a cruise, but it will probably be the only way I will ever get to Alaska.  

I have set the ground rules with L.  I don't want to do anything to get ready for it but be told what to take, and when to be where.  

I am already getting a little anxious about not having a car so I can escape.  Which just brings up another anxiety.  If all of us are going, who is going to drive us to the airport?  My car only holds seven.  There will be eight of us.  See this is what will happen I will start obsessing, and we haven't even chosen the cruise yet.

I think I will go do laundry now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Stan and I are so looking forward to vacationing with our extended family.

Your girls will make sure that everything is taken care of so that you can simply relax and be led around.