Saturday, August 28, 2010

Now I am Hooked

Loni and BFF kept talking about this new show on TNT called "Rizzoli and Isles."  Since I don't have cable, I decided to check out the show  on my computer.  Now I am hooked. I am enjoying the show so much I decided to check out the "Rizzoli and Isles" books by Tess Gerritsen.  To date I have finished books 1-4 and have downloaded book 5 to my Kindle.

At first I was a little disappointed because I started reading the first book with the idea that it would be just like the series, but there were enough differences that it bothered my sense of how it should have been.  Once I was able to separate the book from the series, I couldn't wait to read what would happen next.  

The books I have read to date are:
  1. The Surgeon
  2. The Apprentice
  3. The Sinner
  4. Body Double



2 comments:

Deborah said...

I love that show! A friend from high school told me it was based on some books. I haven't had time to read them yet.

Loni said...

I am really enjoying R&I.. Both Angie Harmon and Sasha Alexander play different characters than the ones they did on Law & Order and NCIS respectively.