Sunday, August 22, 2010

Solar Lights Have Improved

Solar lights have improved a lot since Raymond and I bought some years ago.

I love the changing color lights.  I currently have stars, globes, dragonflies, and flowers scattered around the area of the new patio, and today Loni added string solar lights that we put around a tree trunk. 

I also have a solar wind chime.  

The dragonflies and flowers are around the fountain on the patio.

The stars and globe are at the beginning of the pool path.

When the wind blows the wind chime shines like a disco ball on the patio.  It is really mesmerizing to swing and watch the colors change.  Very relaxing after a really long day at work.

Last night was the first night I have been able to sit out in a while due to the heat.  It was fabulous.  I made myself come in around 2:30 a.m.  I could have spent the night out there, but the rod in the middle of the swing starts to hurt my back if I lay down on it for too long, like a bad sleeper sofa.

1 comment:

Loni said...

glad you are enjoying the twinkles in your Oasis.