Friday, August 27, 2010

Good Day

I had a good day today. 

Started off at the dentist to have a filling placed in an abrasion below the gum to make sure I did not develop decay in that area.  Then it was home to finish a great book, and prepare a package for a soldier.

Once  the package was ready I headed  out  to get groceries and mail  the package.  I was quite pleased with my shopping.  I bought lots of fresh veggies and fruit, cheese, some fiber rich crackers, and sliced chicken from  the deli.  A small container of low fat natural lemon ice cream was included in the cart along with some M&Ms for those really rough days.

Once  home I ran the vacuum and picked  up around the house a little.  Well as much as I can with most of the house still in the chaos of remodeling.  

Tonight it was dinner and laughter with my BFF, a couple of shows on the computer  and then  I steam cleaned the carpet in the new "Man Cave."

All it all, not a bad day.  Tomorrow I hope to prepare several project boxes with quilting projects so that I can just start sewing and not stop.

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Sounds like a really productive day! Here's to more of them.

Deborah said...

Sounds like a really productive day! Here's to more of them.