Monday, November 21, 2011

Ahhh, Mystery Solved

I have been taking my time moving around this morning.  I got up and dyed my hair (Ginger in a Snap), cleaned out the pantry in preparation for my Thanksgiving grocery list, and answered a couple of texts from friends, and one phone call from my boss (HEY, I AM ON VACATION!).  As I have been  moving around, my phone email has been pinging like crazy.  I finally checked it, and I had all these responses to a quilt I have listed on my Craftsy account.  I thought all this sudden attention to the quilt was odd, but I answered the comments and really did not think anything more about it.

A few minutes ago I checked my phone again, and there were even more comments on the same quilt.  Odd, but okay.  As I sat down to answer a question in one of the comments, I also decided to check Facebook.  Ahhh, mystery solved.  My Storm at Sea quilt is featured in a Quilting Club post today and that is why I am getting all the comments.

I am honored to have one of my quilts featured and that so many people like the quilt.  

Storm at Sea porch swing quilt
 I made it for my porch swing, but Loni has been using it quite a bit on the couch and in the recliner. 


1 comment:

Loni said...

Yes, the season of multi-layers and a quilt at Mama's has arrived.