Thursday, July 10, 2008

GiGi and Wolf

Here is a picture of Mom with my oldest nephew when he was here in October, 2007. Mom had a beautiful smile. As beautiful as her smile is in this picture, it doesn't come close to her last one.



Mom had a raccoon coat all her adult life. We drug the darn thing from house to house when I was growing up. She never wore it, but she was very attached to it. We loaned it to my "Sis" one year for a Halloween decoration. It looked great with a skeleton in it. When Wolf was here last year I suggested that Mom give Wolf the coat. To my shock she agreed. Still cracks me up. I think it suits him.


I'm glad Mom got to see him in her raccoon coat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She did indeed have a beautiful smile and she never failed to bless us with it when we visited her. I was always so happy to see her. I wish we could have seen that last smile as well, but so happy that you did.

I love these photos of her. Thanks for sharing them.