Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My Current Status on my Youngest's Rating System

I just talked to my youngest. He said SMI is awesome!!! I know for a fact that I would not have found six hours of math a day with 3 hours on Saturday for 3 weeks awesome when I was his age, especially in the summer. I am thrilled that he is so happy.

I am not so thrilled with my current status on his rating system. I am currently #2. So what could possibly top a wonderful mother such as myself? TOILET PAPER!

His current list is as such:

#1. Toilet Paper
#2. Mom
#3. Food

He said that the toilet paper there does not really fall under the definition of toilet paper.

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Hey at least he doesn't put you ahead of the toilet paper by asking you to come help him use it! ha ha

Glad he's home.