Monday, November 17, 2008

Contentment


Contentment - definition November 15 and 16th at my house.

The oldest met the youngest and me in town for lunch on the 15th, and then came home to spend the night. The oldest bought the new Yahtzee game for us to play and we had a game night.

Sunday I went to church while the boys slept in. After church we picked up donuts, played more games, caught up on some chores, and then more games. BFF Jill came over to work on a blanket (a really hideous one, but someone else picked out the material), and then she joined in on the games.

Later it was grilled cheese and tomato soup, another game, and then it was time for the oldest to go back to school.

At one point on Sunday I laid down for a nap and listened to the boys play video games in the playroom. They were giggling and telling jokes and I thought to myself ... "This is a perfect day."

I love having my boys here. I love listening to them together. I love the feeling I get knowing we are all together in the same place happy and safe.

Contentment - I love it.

No comments: