Monday, November 10, 2008

Trouble Breathing


At any given time I have a magic number in my head that represents security and stability for my boys and me.

With these economic times, I am now below my magic number.

I am having trouble breathing. It is panic attack.

I have no right to be having a panic attack. I am better off than most because I am careful and mindful of everything I spend. Even below my magic number, I will be okay for quite a while as long as I remain frugal.

The problem is the magic number. It is in my head. It is an obsession. It is not a number I can lower, because if I start doing that I might get reckless.

I will just have to find a way to breathe until the economy starts to recover and my number appears again.

I will also continue to pray for those less fortunate than I am, especially during these hard times.



No comments: