Friday, February 13, 2009

It's Here, It's Here, Well Not Really


The "Kindle 2" is about to be released. I am so excited.

I don't know why I am excited. I cannot afford one, and most of my books come from the library or Half Price Books, but I can dream.

Dream I do. I dream of having a "Kindle" and having enough money to buy all the books I want, which really wouldn't take an enormous amount of money, but still...

I dream of being able to increase the size of the print on the book I am reading to suit my needs.

I dream of finding a book at Amazon that I just must have and being able to download that book immediately.

Oh, well, you get the picture. I dream of owning a "Kindle."

Of course if you read my previous post you know that I don't dream of a "Kindle" in my sleep.

No comments: