Friday, February 13, 2009

No Wonder I am Exhausted When I Wake Up


I really do not understand why people do drugs for recreational use.

I have never taken any drugs that have not been prescribed to me. I have been known not even to take the ones prescribed to me because they made me feel funny or see funny things in my dreams. My dreams are strange enough without taking drugs.

Last night's dream involved me living with two gay men, in my current house, on my current piece of property; however the whole back wall of the house was glass and overlooked an ocean with an island that had castles that were shopping centers (which at one point in the dream started falling into the ocean - economy anxiety?). We were selling the house; only the guys sold it to the first couple that looked at it, for cash, without looking at the terms, or even seeing if the money was real. One of the terms was that I had to drive their annoying daughter and them around to find their new furniture. There was snow and ice all over the roads, Raymond was sitting in the car telling them that I wasn't a very good driver, and I was screaming at their annoying daughter to shut up. (She had a very high pitched voice, very spoiled, and a senior in high school.) We went first to look at washer and dryers, nothing pleased them. I then realized we were in the crumbling castles.

Much, much later in this very long dream, I was working with the FBI to help find this couple and their daughter because they were getting ready to dump bodies of people they had killed into the ocean. I was getting into the boat with them, as an undercover agent, with some animals I had freed earlier in the dream. (Really too much happened in this dream to cover every detail.) Two of the animals I had freed were these strange looking greenish-grey things that walked very close to the ground and had very strange noses. They became very attached to me and after a while I figured out they were a cross between a dolphin and an elephant. They swam in the moat in the boat and were going to help me catch the bad couple.

Then the alarm went off.

This dream seemed to last forever, I have left out a lot of the dream and the details, because it would be a very long post, and most of it was tedious stuff, like me walking through a cobble stoned downtown to meet up with the people that I was going to help catch this couple, and having to call the boys to come and get me because I was lost. At one time I was in the bathroom at Sears and had to hold the door onto the wall and I found all these secret pipes. I spent the first part of the dream rearranging the furniture in the house before we sold it so it looked better and then sitting and deciding what I was going to take with us when we moved. It was all very involved.

Almost every night is like this.

So no I do not need to do drugs that are not prescribed, I just need to figure out a way to get rich off my dreams. Oh, wait, that is another dream.



No comments: