Friday, March 12, 2010

Can't Sleep

It is almost 1:00 A.M. and I am wide awake. 

I know I have to get up and go to work tomorrow, then drive up to get the youngest, plus I have a fun evening planned tomorrow night, but sleep does not seem to be coming my way tonight.

My mind keeps racing.  

"Will my friend ever be my "friend" again?  

"What is that strange spot that came up on my hand today? Looks like poison ivy but I wasn't outside."

"Why did I not accomplish more this week?"

"What do I want to cook next week for the company?" 

"Will the bank still take that check I found tonight?"  

"What can't I remember what you call that table out in the workshop?'  

The questions just keep coming, unfortunately, most of them I can't answer.  

There is no nap time tomorrow, so I need to get some sleep.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Finally fell asleep at 2:30 A.M. UGH!

Unknown said...

Bless your heart! I hate when my head is so full of thoughts that I cannot think (yes, blondie has thoughts).

Loni said...

U forgot to add What did I do to my thumb to make it bleed for an hour?