Monday, March 22, 2010

Take it Easy, Avoid Stress

That is what I am supposed to do this week.

How does that work?

I came home today early today to rest as I was feeling shaky and exhausted.  As soon as I came home I had to start dealing with a big issue with the house. Three hours later it was under control, but I had not taken a nap and I was feeling a little stressed.

I decided to go out for a little while so I drove down to the fabric store to pick up a couple of fabrics to go with the baby quilt. It was tiring, but worth it.  I was able to relax among all the beautiful colors.  

I had planned on coming home and cutting out the squares, but decided I should wait a couple of days.

I am going to have to work at not getting too stressed with everything, but I am definitely going to make the effort.  I have asked people at work to help.

No comments: