Monday, March 22, 2010

OK, So I'm Not Having a Heart Attack

Once it was decided in the ER that I was not having a heart attack at that moment, the next step was to keep me overnight to run cardiac enzymes and keep an eye on me.  Okay fine.

They gave me medicine for the nausea but no one was very concerned about finding out why I was having pain.  

I continued to have pain all night, and the next day, including right before the doctor released me, but no one tried to figure out what the pain was.  All that was suggested was that I take ibuprofen.  Well, I could have stayed home and popped a few Advils.

I do have to go in for more tests later this week.  I think it is a huge waste of time.

I was still having stabbing pains last night and this morning.  In fact I felt so bad yesterday that I let my oldest drive when we took the youngest back to school, and anyone that knows me knows that is HUGE.

1 comment:

Loni said...

yes, HUGE deal.. could totally tell from the messages that you were not a feeling well, Happy Mama.