Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Paralyzed by Anxiety

It happens every year at this time.  I get paralyzed by the anxiety of doing my tax forms for the CPA. 

It is funny but I think I need someone here in the house with me to do the work.  A person that I can turn to and say "do you think this goes here?"  

Maybe that is what I will do on craft day.  While the others are here working on fun stuff, I will get these forms done so the boys can deliver them on Monday.  

I did get everything sorted last night, but tonight my mind just cannot get interested in the numbers.  

Maybe if I wait until Saturday the girls will kick my rear end if I don't do the work. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't worry, mama - we will be glad to help you. I will be studying for a while before doing any "fun" stuff.

Can't wait to see all of y'all on Saturday; it makes my week!

Loni said...

Yes Mama, we will help you. I'll bring a bankers box and some file folders; and my Avery label machine for the 2010 stuff, so we can ease this anxiety for next year.