Monday, March 22, 2010

Lessons Learned

I did learn a few things from going to the ER.
  1. I need to go back to keeping an address book in my purse and not relying on my cell phone.  The cell phone stopped working and I had no way to contact anyone because I no longer memorize numbers.  I knew the area code and first three numbers of Queen J's but that was it.  I don't even know the cell numbers for the boys.
  2. If there is no tv remote and they warn you of that, have them turn off the tv. I can only take so much of a Jackie Chan marathon when I am in pain.
  3. Have some bottled water in your bag.

3 comments:

Loni said...

OH, and pack the charger for the cell phone was another lesson.

Cheryl said...

YES!!!

Deborah said...

I was wondering what had happened. L & M made some comments to one another on FB and it led me to believe you were in the hospital.

Glad it wasn't a heart attack, but miffed the drs. didn't work any harder to determine what it truly was.

Take care of you! You're important too!! (a lesson I'm learning as well)