Monday, May 3, 2010

I No Longer Remember

I have a really bad habit of putting things in odd places and then saying to myself, "Oh, that is an odd place for that, but I will remember."

After spending a couple of hours looking for an item this weekend that I remember putting in an odd place, I now know I need to put everything back in its place.  
I did find the item, and it was in the place I thought it was in, it just wasn't inside of the item I thought I put it in several months ago. 

I really need to get organized.  Loni ... bring me that bank box soon, please.

3 comments:

Catmom5 said...

This post is confusing!

Cheryl said...

Loni understood. Maybe your age is showing.

Loni said...

Made perfect sense to me... but then I've done the same sort of thing where I put something in a place where I wouldn't normally put it thinking that I would remember exactly where that was... and then later go looking for it in its normal spot to then remember I put it in a special not-to-be-forgotten spot that I've since forgotten.