Monday, May 31, 2010

Thank You Family and Friends

Raymond died four years ago today. 

Thanks to all my friends that made sure that today was a full day of events and fun.  I laughed so hard at the movie with the girls that my sides hurt all afternoon, and the Stan came along and just made it so that all my stomach muscles are killing me from laughing.  

Scott brought me a lovely gift.  

I enjoyed listening to the oldest and his girlfriend fuss at each other and then play in the pool with the youngest.

The hawk flew over.  That was funny too because of the circumstances.  

The cook-out turned out perfect.  

It was a good day.  Thank you family and friends. 

2 comments:

Loni said...

Mocha says Nana Cheryl makes the bestest BBQ cheeseburgers. Had a great day; though it's hard to believe that 4 years have flown by.

Unknown said...

I'm glad that we were able to fill your day with lots of laughter and love. This was the best Memorial Day that I can remember since I married Stan. Love ya.