Friday, September 2, 2011

Requests from a Picky Eater

I IM'd with my youngest last night.  He had three requests.
  1. Could I tell him how to get to a Wendy's from campus, that wasn't too far.
  2. Could we eat at Chili's this weekend since he would be coming home. 
  3. He thinks he would like to try bacon, but only if I wanted some in case he wouldn't eat it.
My youngest is a picky eater, probably a freaky picky eater.  He spent his two years at TAMS only eating pizza and cereal.  When at home he eats the following:
  • Cheese Danish
  • Eggs and Cinnamon Toast (but must be in the mood)
  • Mac and Cheese (if in mood)
  • Toaster Struedels
  • Waffles
  • Spaghetti (another mood dish)
  • Pizza
  • Sonic Grilled Cheese
  • Chili's Corn Dogs
  • Joe's Cheese Pizza and Rolls
  • Crescent Rolls and Honey
  • Homemade biscuits
  • Pancakes from pretty much any where
  • Wendy's plain cheeseburger and fries (No other burger will do)
That is pretty much it other than snack crackers, chewing gum, and the chocolate Loni spoils him with.  
This is a huge improvement over the years where he ate nothing but banana or vanilla yogurt, but now his diet is loaded with carbs, most of them from white flour.

This bacon thing has thrown me for a loop.  Of course I will fix some for him, but I cannot imagine him liking it. 

No comments: