Friday, September 23, 2011

It is the Simple Things

As I went through my day today I realized that I get the biggest kick out of some of the simplest things. 

A sign on the side of the road made me laugh all day.  What did it say?
                      "I don't skinny dip, I chunky dunk."

Every day I check the top 100 free books on Amazon.  Every time I find a new one that interests me I get excited, even though I have so many books on my Kindle it will take me years to catch up.

A green trash can on clearance...pure joy.

A travel bag that might me just the perfect thing for Alaska ... I was skipping out of the store.  I didn't make the purchase, but I know that it is out there. 

Reruns of Frasier, my shows returning for the fall, my child coming home from school for the weekend, a new quilting magazine, an upcoming arts festival...makes me smile all day. 

1 comment:

Loni said...

Chips and Queso; Chocolate Chip Cookies; Time spent with those you love... yes, indeed, it is the simple things. Love you!