Thursday, October 20, 2011

Accomplishments #240-#292

Even though I hate blogging about it, I have kept my promise to myself to accomplish something new every day.  Sometimes it is a lot of accomplishments in one day, other times it is just moving one thing from one place to another just to say I did something.

The accomplishments that have been the most helpful since I last posted on this subject:
  • Deleted old payees out of my online banking account. I had a lot of doctor's in the payee list from when I was paying off Raymond's and Mom's medical bills.  That is all done now so I was able to delete those along with some companies I no longer do business with and accounts I have closed.
  • Cleaned out some old files and destroyed old documents, leaving me room for new files and no need to purchase another filing system.
  • Reorganized my bedroom cabinets and drawers.
I did discover one bad thing about my accomplishments to date.  When the weather turned chilly this week I realized I had given away all but about three of my long sleeve shirts when I was cleaning out my closet.  That bummed me out.  Guess I will have to do some shopping.  I HATE SHOPPING!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would go do your shopping if I were home. Some of us ENJOY shopping!!!!