Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Water Soothes My Soul

When we went to Austin we crossed several bodies of water, and the Trek Women's Triathlon was out at Lake Travis.  Seeing the river and Lake Travis really calmed my soul.

Growing up I was always around water.  I went fishing almost every weekend except in winter with my dad, either on a river bank or in a boat on the lake. 

When we moved to Kentucky we lived on the Lake Cumberland.  I woke up every morning to the sun glimmering on the water.  At night I would look out at the lights from across the cove flickering on the lake.

Some day I hope to live on the water again.   When Raymond and I would travel to Arkansas I would
pick out homes I liked on the different lakes in Bella Vista.  I still get on the real estate sites once in a while to see what is available.  

No comments: