Saturday, October 22, 2011

Glorious Day

Today was just a glorious fall day.



The morning started with the youngest making a batch of his delicious pancakes for breakfast.  

After breakfast Loni, youngest and I headed out for Huffhines Art Trails.  Saw Laurie there, I hope she had as much fun as I did.  I do wish that some of the artists had some newer stuff, but I was still able to find a couple of things.  I bought the youngest a print for his collection, and I added the 4 dot bell to my 6 and 5 dot bells from Windsongs.  I also picked up a couple of pieces from Shooting Star, and another turtle from the Arkansas lady. 


On the way home we stopped to stock the youngest up on food for the week and Loni and I stopped at Fashion Bug to take advantage of the 40% sale.  

Lunch at Joe's Bistro, then home for the day.

I planned on working on quilting projects all day, but it was just too pretty.  I spent the day on the porch swing reading my kindle and listening to all my bells and chimes.  

A truly glorious day.

No comments: