Sunday, October 16, 2011

"You Can Quote Me on That"

The youngest has been in fine form this weekend.  Extremely chatty, very interested in what I have been doing, asking me questions about things, funny, helpful, etc.

Today, and excuse me but with my mind I cannot remember what brought us to this conversation, I told him he was spoiling my fun.  He replied with:

When children are young it is the parents job to spoil their fun, but as the children become adults it is their job to spoil the parents fun.  And, you can quote me on that.
It has been a wonderful weekend and I am looking forward to next weekend when we go to the Huffhines Art Trails.

1 comment:

Loni said...

I've missed the young one this weekend; but having a great time in Austin for LiveSTRONG weekend. BFF has a bug, so rode solo and went to Honey Bee and Footloose on my own.