Thursday, June 4, 2009

Chair Fund Update

As you can see, the "Chair Fund" is gathering more dust than coins.

As my youngest said, it is hard to save for something when the old one is still in use. Easy for him to say, he isn't the one that gets stuck by a wire every day.

He is right though. It is very hard to get enthusiastic about a new chair.

Of course, plumbing issues, a new pool heater, and spending money for the boys' trip to Costa Rica are getting in the way too.

The fund will probably do better once I get the youngest off to school in the fall.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you need to be saving for 2 chairs since Hu broke my bird watching chair!! I'll pitch in too!!

Catmom5

Loni said...

Maybe you just need a change jar labeled "Donate here for a better chair"... It's ok, I'm sure once the boys are out and your grocery bill settles down a bit and hopefully no other major repairs, your fund will grow. All good things take time.