Friday, June 26, 2009

Yes, I am Okay

I have been surprised by how many people have complained about the fact that I haven't been updating this blog enough. I did not know that it mattered that much to people, but evidently it is how people keep up with me, especially since I tend not to make phone calls.

I haven't been sick or had any crisis that has prevented me from updating. I just have not been on the computer as much lately.

For the past three weeks I have been taking a machine quilting class in Rockwall at Texas Quiltworks. Judy Hall was my instructor and she also owns the store. She was great to work with. I was the only one in the class and she was very encouraging. She never said a negative thing to me, even when I thought I deserved it. I look forward to taking a class with her again.

My Aunt M was here visiting for a few days. That was fun. Her friend Patsy came over one day and we went to lunch and then to a couple of quilt shops. Then I took one day off and Aunt M and I went to three other shops. It was nice to visit with her. She is 81 and thinking about moving to the Dallas area. She lives in Tucson now.

The boys left for Costa Rica. I hope they are having fun.

I have been working on some quilting and pillowcases. BFF has been having one crisis after another so I made her a happy gift of pillowcases made from Laurel Burch fabric. I think she liked them. I couldn't take a picture of them because the oldest took my camera with him instead of his really nice one.

I appreciate all the inquiries, but I am okay. I'll try not to worry my blog friends again.

No comments: