Friday, October 16, 2009

Friday Night Date Night

L & M were kind enough to invite Mamma C to dinner tonight and M's hubby S was there.

We went to Olive Garden and I had a delightful time catching up with M and S. L and I pretty much caught up on Survivor night.

We realized while talking that M will not be able to bake the cookies for Trunk or Treat like she did last year so L and I will have to do that on Survivor night. That will be something we haven't done before, but I have a double oven so it should go quick.

I enjoy being with the girls. They are so kind to me. They never make me feel like a third wheel, and there are always lots of laughs.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are part of my family; never a third wheel. I am not complete when I come home until I see all my "people". Thank you for adopting me; I miss you when I am gone.

Loni said...

Well, God brings folks into your life for a reason.. and I give thanks for Him blessing my life with both you and M and your extended family circles as well.