Sunday, October 11, 2009

Kindle2 Update

I still love my Kindle2. I think M needs one since she travels so much. It would be perfect for her trip to Hawaii as she would not have to haul her bag of books and mags with her. (Hint to S for Christmas.)

For the last few months I have actually been reading library and Half Price clearance books because quite frankly until I win the lottery (that I don't play) I cannot afford to put every book I read on the Kindle2. However, this is the time of year most of my favorite authors release new books so I have been downloading books like crazy. It is so wonderful to be reading my Kindle2 again.

This morning I downloaded another book and also found a free book that I added to my collection. I currently have 11 books and 15 samples available for reading. I have read 14 books on the Kindle2 since purchasing it in April.

Of course, I have so many quilting projects going that it will probably take me until next Christmas to read everything I have downloaded.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes, the nusband is hinting that I need a Kindle2. We will see what Santa brings in his bag of goodies.