Sunday, October 11, 2009

Good Day

I had a good day. What is a good day for me? Well, here it is spelled out:

  • Got up and made Fiber One Banana Nut Muffins for breakfast.
  • Watched Nip Tuck dvds while wrapped up in my afghan L made me.
  • Ate muffins when they were done.
  • Watched more Nip Tuck dvds.
  • Called and talked to my "Sis" for a while.
  • Called and talked to my brother for forty minutes.
  • Picked up L and we went to see "Couples Retreat" and to dinner.
  • Called and talked to my oldest.
  • Called and talked to my BFF.
  • Called and talked to my youngest.
  • Getting ready to curl up and watch shows. No quilting today, but that is okay, my shoulders need a break.
How could the day have been better? If I had seen "Sis" face to face, M could have gone to the movie and dinner with us, and BFF was here watching shows with me. Yes, I left out my boys in making my day better, but they are off doing their own things right now and that is good.

I hope my week is as good as my weekend.

2 comments:

Loni said...

I'm glad to have been part of your 'Good Day' and my sincere wish for you is always to have more Good Days than Bad ones... Luv ya!!!

Unknown said...

Thank you for including me in the "make the day better" section. I'm glad that you are doing your own thing and enjoying life. Love you!