Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Withdrawal

I'm going through Nip Tuck withdrawal.

I do not have cable, and I have missed seeing a lot of cable shows, but Nip Tuck was one I was always hearing about and wanted to watch, so when I found the first season used and on sale I decided to try it.

I am addicted. I ended up hunting down and finding the full series to date on dvds on sale and with coupons. Then I started watching the dvds.

At first it was one or two episodes on the weekend. Then, as I got further into the series, it was a full dvd on Sunday, until Season 5 when I just could not stop watching. I would get up early and watch an episode before work, and then come home and watch one or two episodes before dinner. Tonight was the last episode I had to watch. I watched it when I came home from Sis' house. I'm already missing my favorite characters.

The worse part is I know the new season has started.

I will also have to find something to watch next. Most of the new shows this season are horrible and I do not have enough shows to provide my background noise while I quilt.

No comments: