Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Lots of Flashbacks

I have been having a lot of flashbacks lately back to my college days. I think it is from listening to my boys talk about their experiences.

I certainly went back in time Saturday after having lunch with my oldest and the girl he is, according to his Facebook page, in a "relationship" with at this time. There was a certain sense of deja vu about their interaction that reminded me of when Raymond and I were dating.

I always have a lot of flashbacks in the fall. It is my favorite time of year, but not in Texas. One place I always think of in the fall is the Renfro Valley area of Kentucky. I would pass through there every weekend on my way home from college and it was would take my breath away each time.

Lake Linville - Renfro Valley, KY

3 comments:

Deborah said...

That is a *beautiful* picture! I can see why you miss it.

Catmom5 said...

WoW!! I sure wish we had falls like this picture!! It would be worth having to deal with the ragweed. Of course you love the fall too because of college football, right?

;-)

Unknown said...

That reminds me of fall in Missouri. I miss seeing the autumn foliage.