Saturday, August 18, 2012

I Actually Did Something Right

Yesterday my youngest and I spent time with my financial planner.  I like to take the youngest with me because I want to make sure one of the boys knows about how things were set up when Raymond died and the oldest is never available when the reviews take place.

After the planning session, we went to lunch and had some great conversation. My favorite part of the lunch was when the youngest told me he admired how I dealt with finances, and he had learned a lot from watching me.  

I often feel like I did not teach the boys how to deal with the world, so it is nice to know I actually did something right.

1 comment:

Loni said...

You do far more "right" than you think you do. But I imagine that is part of parenthood to humans rather than kitty cats. Luv ya!