Sunday, June 15, 2008

Enjoyed it Even More

Okay, so I sat up until 1:00 a.m. last night doing something I never do. I watched the deleted scences and music content of "Love Actually."

My family seldom watches deleted scenes, and when they do, I am usually up and around and not paying any attention, but I did not want this movie to end.

I sat and cried through some of the deleted scenes. I know they could not allow this movie to be three hours, but I really would have sat through a three hour dvd for this movie.

Some people that have seen this movie are probably wondering what in the heck I'm talking about. This is a disjointed movie, with so many British actors it is hard to understand, etc. However, this movie was just like the books I like, lots of characters, lots of story lines so that it is just like living in a community while you are reading.


No comments: