Sunday, November 14, 2010

Movies

I have started going to the movies more the last couple of years.  I find it really boosts my morale and keeps me from being a total hermit.  The trick to this though is finding movies I want to see.

Tonight I was thinking about the movies I have seen since I started this effort and overall I am quite pleased with my choices.

Some of my favorites:



Due Date (Robert Downey Jr. is just so yummy.)






There were others, but these are the ones I remember.

Sometimes a movie touches me because it reminds me of a different time in my life.  Other times I just like the action.

I have found that I am oddly attracted to Vince Vaughn.  There is something about the way he moves.  It is comforting. Familiar.

I'm looking forward to seeing the Adam Sandler movie "Just Go With It."

I saw some previews today that looked promising.  Looking forward to some good mindless entertainment to get me out of the house in 2011.

No comments: