Monday, November 22, 2010

Music to my Ears

I love wind chimes.  I have several in my back yard and a a couple in the front yard.  Now I would not recommend this for people that live close to others, but I have over five acres, and know I am not bothering anyone, well, except those that visit me. 

My favorite wind chimes are from Windsongs.  I have the five and the six dot bells.  Now I will admit that if you are sitting under the one on the breezeway on a windy day, it gets to be a bit much, hence John disabling it while he was working here.  It gets so loud sometimes you can't talk and be heard around it.  

Tonight there are several sounds coming from the back through the open door.  The turtle bamboo chimes are in the background of the Windsongs chimes along with the tinkle of a few small chimes around in the trees.  Every once in a while Raymond's chime comes in, but only when necessary.

As I sit here tonight with this wonderful breeze I realize only one thing... I need more chimes!

Maybe I need these for days it is too cold to open the door. Homedics Indoor Wind Chimes


No comments: