Friday, June 10, 2011

Enjoyed the Day with my Friend

I spent today with my friend Laurie.

We met by chance through some City meetings, and then email.  She is a quilter too, but she manages to get a lot more done than I do when it comes to quilting.  She makes beautiful quilts.

Today we went to Fabric Fanatics and Quilter's Connection.  We topped at WalMart to see what they had in the way of precuts, and to get me some new sandals.  We also went to Entertainmart.

She introduced me to the Mexican food at Chitos.  Very good, but unless you want real fire in your belly stay away from the orange salsa in the bottle they bring when they give you your food.

We stopped back at my house so I could give Laurie some fabric for a baby quilt.  I couldn't find it (see a previous post about my memory), but Loni came in and she knew just where the fabric was located.  Laurie loved the fabric.  She was worried what to tell me if she didn't want the fabric.  I told her that she would have said "No, I don't like it."  Or at least I would have hoped she would.  

After that Loni and I took her home and Loni had a chance to see some of Laurie's quilts. 

Her is the t-shirt quilt Laurie made for her son.


1 comment:

Loni said...

That's a great Aggie quilt!