Sunday, June 19, 2011

Heaven

I was driving down the road the other day, looking at the sky and thinking about heaven.  At least my version of heaven.

I was wondering if Raymond visits with my parents much.  I bet he enjoys talking to his grandpas.

Then I had to wonder who all I would want to meet me, if I am lucky enough to be with them for eternity.  I think I would only want to see Raymond and my parents immediately.  The rest I would visit on my own time.  

My aunts, uncles, grandparents would be towards the top of the list.  

I have lost more friends than I care to think about, and then there are the guys I have dated that have already passed on, and a couple of guys I was very close to as friends.  Paul, Jack, Mike, Greg, Kenny all come to mind.  I would like to stop by and visit with them.  

Cheryl and Theresa, it would be good to see them again and catch up.  (If they wanted to see me that is.)

It is an interesting thing to think about when you are just passing some time driving down the road.  



1 comment:

Loni said...

It will be nice to be reunited with all my fur babies in Heaven. And also that in Heaven you get to be your 'ideal' self (weight, age, whatever) and that you can eat whatever you want without having issues either.