Saturday, June 4, 2011

Too Much Stuff!

My oldest moved back in for two months while he is waiting on his next apartment to be available.  He has too much stuff!!!!

Either that, or he just brought it all home in so many boxes and baskets it looks like too much stuff.

Then there was all the dirty laundry.  The boy had a washer and dryer in his apartment, a luxury I never had in my apartment, so why did he have so much laundry?  Laundry he kept saying he would do, but was never home to do it, so I sorted it all out and Loni and the youngest did almost all of it in one day.  Probably about 8 baskets full.  (We didn't do his girlfriend's laundry. It was put in a paper bag on his bed.)

I have had a couple of run ins with him since he has been home. (Loni calls it "The Wrath of Mom.") Evidently he needs reminding that he may be 21, but he is in my home.  Oh, I don't care about what time he gets home, he has no curfew.  I don't care about how many people he has over, they are all good people.  I don't care what he eats and when as long as he cleans up after himself.  I do care about keeping the house up, talking to me with respect, and not adding extra work to anyone else living in the house.  

It may take another week, but we are almost there.




 

No comments: