Friday, June 10, 2011

Frustrated with my Shoulder

I have made some good progress with my shoulder, but not as much as I had hoped. 

I still cannot raise my arm over my head without assistance from my other arm. (Yes, I am restricted from doing this, but they have me do it in PT.)

Currently I am not in PT because once again insurance has denied it without further documentation from the doctor, and the doctor's office doesn't seem to be able to get its act together.  I love my doctor, but I wish he just had one office in Dallas and did not travel all over.  

I have a doctor's appointment next week, so hopefully we can get it all worked out.  In the meantime, I am still concerned he might have to go in again.  I still think something is not right. I don't know how to explain it in words, but the constant tightness in my upper chest and arm seems wrong.  

Slow progress.  I am not good with slow progress.  


No comments: