Saturday, August 6, 2011

House of Boys

Mama is happy tonight.  I have all my favorite boys at home with the exception of my oldest.  

Ryan is home on leave from the Army.  

Kyle is home from Butler.

Casey and Stewart are here from up the road.  

Youngest is here laughing his head off and having a good time.

They did call the oldest and to tell him they wished he was here.  

I love having all my boys home.  I wish they never had to leave.  The older they get the more I worry.  I have also noticed that they have more worries.  It is the curse of becoming grownups.  

Love my boys.


1 comment:

Loni said...

It's was nice to have the house full of boy's laughter.. or rather the proper term may be Young Men. Nice too that they obviously love talking to Mama and they've accepted me into the fold as well.