Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Accomplishments #293-#341

I have not forgotten my pledge to accomplish something every day this year.  I have kept the pledge.

I have accomplished something every day. Some of the things I have accomplished since my last posting:
  • Cleaned out the room that has been the computer room, the music room, a bedroom, etc.  
  • Slowly working on cleaning out my big storage closet, one shelf at a time.
  • Organized files.
  • Cleaned out a bedroom cabinet.
  • Wrapped up some items for storage
I have also kept up with the mail on most days, some weeks it piles up a little because I don't feel like looking through coupons.
All in all this was a good pledge because I have accomplished things I would have probably let go another year or two if I hadn't made a pledge to myself about accomplishing something every day.  


No comments: