Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I Always Count My Blessings, but did an Extra Count Christmas Day

I have a lot of blessings to count in my life, but the two most important ones are my boys.  I am truly blessed to have such fine young men as my sons.  

Christmas Day an email friend of Loni's lost her two sons, who happened to be the same age as my sons, in a car crash.  I truly cannot imagine the pain that woman and her family are experiencing.  I am not sure I would get out of bed again if that happened to me.  I am not sure what I would have to live for if I lost my sons. 

I have always been good about telling my boys how much I love them and making sure they get their hugs and kisses.  They tell me they know how much I love them, but I don't know if they will ever understand until they have their own children.

If you haven't counted your blessings lately, take the time now to acknowledge them in your mind, then go hug someone you love.

No comments: