Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Another Big Day, Still Breaks My Heart

Every big milestone just breaks my heart. 

Today was my youngest's 18th birthday.  Another milestone Raymond wasn't able to be here to celebrate.  

I know he would be so proud of both of his boys.  They are really great young men.  

Hey Raymond, not only did our baby turn 18, but he had an awesome first semester in "real" college.  One B+ and the rest were A's.  Isn't that terrific?  

The oldest hasn't told me his final grades yet, but last I heard they were mostly A's and maybe a couple of B's.  He is waiting to see how one project turned out.  

Wish you were here joking with them, teaching them, and leading them. Even though they are fabulous as they are, I know if you were here with them they would be so much better off.  Not only would they have your influence, you would be able to save them from me sometimes.  

Breaks my heart you can't be here with us.  


1 comment:

Loni said...

They are both such good young men and your Guardian Angel watches over us all.