Thursday, December 8, 2011

Whatever is in the Attic...You are Going to DIE!!!

Very restless night last night as there were creatures having a party in my attic over my bed!

Scurrying, jumping, and what sounded like digging.  At one point I became paranoid and thought they might be able to dig a hole through the ceiling and land in my bed. 

Some type of poison will be going into the attic tonight.  Yes, I know it is cold outside, and yes, I love my backyard creatures, but I have a very nice barn that they could all live in comfortably without disturbing me.  I never even go up to the barn so I wouldn't care what they did up there.  Moving into my house with me means WAR!
Creatures, I am telling you now ... prepare to DIE!



2 comments:

Loni said...

I vote you send John up there.. I know I'm not going up there... and I guess that means it might be good that Loni and Mocha are in their new house now.. that would probably have freaked your little City Girl out bigtime. Love U

Unknown said...

Oh oh; now your critters are trying to take up residence in the main house at the oasis. See what you get for being too hospitable :)

I hope that you are able to get rid of your unwanted house guests.