Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Dearest Friends

To all my friends that are loyal readers of my blog(s). I am fine. Thank you for the emails and calls today and tonight.

I'm very sorry some of you were so worried about me. Please remember that this blog is my release.

I know that it is hard for many of you to understand that even though I am surrounded by my boys, mom, and friends that love me, I can still be lonely. Many of you never knew Raymond so you cannot understand what I lost.

My mom is not much of a conversationalist these days, and she has never understood my interest in local politics, my volunteer work, or anything about what I do on the committees I have been on in the past or currently.

I really do not like to bother my boys with my thoughts. They have their own burdens.

So once again, thank you for your concern, but please do not worry.

No comments: