Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I Feel So Bad

I feel so bad for my Mom. She is still having some really horrible days since her surgery. Today is one of them. She really is complaining of pain, but what she describes sounds like trapped gas (after all they did blow her up for the surgery). The pain pills do not seem to take care of the pain, that is another reason I think it may be gas. I finally gave her GasX today.

Her home health nurse was here yesterday and did not find any problems at any of the surgical "holes." She doesn't have a fever, or any other signs of infection, etc.

She goes for a follow-up visit with the surgeon tomorrow. I did not know how I would be able to get her there by myself because she is so weak, so I called my brother. He said he would help me get her there, but couldn't stay to help me get her home. Hopefully, I can get her home by myself.

I wish I could snap my fingers and make her feel better.

No comments: