Monday, April 7, 2008

I Had a Great Time

Saturday night I had a girl's night with one of my best friends. It was so much fun.

We started out in the afternoon while the youngest was still home. We went shopping for fabric for curtains she wants in her office. We didn't find anything, but it was fun looking.

After fabric shopping we came back home and she sat with Mom while I took the youngest to a sleepover.

Later we went to dinner at my favorite restaurant and then shopping at Kohl's where we found some great deals. Then it was back home to sit and talk to Mom some more. We had invited Mom to go to dinner and shopping with us, but she wanted to stay home.

It was so great to get out and have some good laughs.

I love my friends.

(My friend also gave me my birthday presents early. They were fabulous.)

No comments: